Bulletproof – Brain Octane Oil (15ml/473ml/946ml)
€1.75 – €49.99
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
What’s in it?
- 100% caprylic acid triglycerides from coconut oil
- Pure caprylic acid harvested from the most ketogenic part of the coconut
- Caprylic acid, a medium-chain triglyceride (MCT), is an energizing, easy-to-digest quality fat
Supercharge your brain
- Rapidly and efficiently converts into brain-boosting, fat-burning ketone energy
- Ketones power your brain and can’t be stored as fat, unlike carbs and sugar
Go hard, all day
- Easy-to-digest caprylic acid fuels your cells more efficiently than coconut oil does
- Converts into energizing ketones that start powering your mind and body within minutes
- No cravings or energy crashes
Easy to use Brain Octane Oil
Brain Octane oil is completely flavorless and easy to pour. No coconut flavor means it’s a great substitute for other oils.
- Blend it into Bulletproof Coffee or tea
- Add to smoothies and shakes
- Drizzle it over your favorite meals
- Use to make salad dressings, sauces, and marinades
How does it Compare?
Brain Octane Oil
Typical MCT Oil
C8 Caprylic Acid Content, the most ketogenic part of the coconut
C12 content, the least ketogenic MCT
|Expeller-pressed using only pressure||Cheaper chemical solvents like hexane|
Refined and purified with
|Water, heat & pressure||Chemical accelerants|
|100% coconut sourced||Palm kernel and coconut|
Where is it produced?
15ml – 1 Serving
473ml – 32 Servings
946ml – 64 Servings
How to make Bulletproof Coffee:
- Start with 8 fl oz of filtered water, fresh off the boil.
- Add 2 1/2 tbsp freshly ground Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee Beans (link to Upgraded Coffee Category Page) and brew using your favorite method.
- If you’re new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tsp Bulletproof Brain Octane to 8 oz of hot coffee. Gradually increase the amount each day as desired to reach 1-2 tbsp per cup.
- Add 1-2 tbsp grass-fed, unsalted butter.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy.
Feel the Bulletproof difference with your first cup.
15ml, 473ml, 946ml