Bulletproof – MCT Oil High Performance MCT’s (473ml)
- Additional information
- Nutritional Info
Bulletproof MCT Oil – 6x Stronger than Coconut Oil
Try MCT Oil to replace some of the usual oils in your diet. MCT Oil contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCT’s).
Upgraded MCT Oil benefits
- Easy Storage – No refrigeration required and liquid at room temperature
- Make meals more Bulletproof – Flavorless and easy to add into diet. Mix into any smoothie, soup, sushi, coffee or most recipes
MCT oil is extracted from palm and coconut oil in a time-consuming process, making it the most potent MCT oil on the market. No metal catalysts are used in the manufacturing process, and every batch of our oil is tested for heavy metals. MCT is 100% capric and caprylic acid and has a perfect 8-10 carbon saturated fat level.
MCT oil is suitable to cook at temperatures under 320°F (160°C).
It does not trigger the following allergies: celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk or its derivatives, mollusks, mustard, peanuts (including peanut oil), sesame seed or its derivatives, soybean or its derivatives, Sulfur Dioxide, tree nuts, wheat or its derivatives, and more. It is highly, highly purified.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14.2g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Capric and Caprylic
Acid Triglycerides 14g
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
473ml – 32 Servings
946ml – 64 Servings
How to make Bulletproof Coffee:
- Start with 235ml of filtered water, fresh off the boil.
- Add 2 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee Beans and brew using your favorite method.
- If you’re new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tsp Bulletproof XCT Oil to 235ml of hot coffee. Gradually increase the amount each day as desired to reach 1-2 tbsp per cup.
- Add 1-2 tbsp grass-fed, unsalted butter.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy.
Feel the Bulletproof difference with your first cup.