MP Sport – Resistance Band
€8.99 – €12.99
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- 6.4mm Power Band Black (2-7kg)
- 13mm Power Band Purple (7-13kg)
- 22mm Power Band Orange (14-26kg)
- 100% seamless latex with safety stretch
- Ideal for assisted pull-ups, stretching and lower leg exercises
These power bands are an excellent addition to any training programme to increase the intensity of many exercises such as squats, lunges, push ups, deadlifts or bench presses. Can be used on their own or attached to other equipment. Frequently used in agility drills, jump, speed, strength and MMA training and rehabilitation. They are made from 100% seamless latex and will stretch safely. Available in different strengths for different levels of fitness. Thickness of the band determines strength. They are also brightly coloured to allow for easy identification of resistance level.
- Each of the power bands are colour coded in accordance with their level of resistance with the intention of making each band’s resistance level easily identifiable by the user.
- Power bands can be used on their own or attached to other equipment.
- Power bands are available in different strengths for different levels of fitness.
- Power bands are highly durable and robust
- Power bands can be added to any form of training programme to increase the resistance of exercises. Exercises such as squats, lunges, push-ups, deadlifts or bench presses benefit significantly from the use of power bands
- Individuals should begin by using the red Power Band as it provides the lowest level of resistance but the most support. The variety resistance band options provide athletes with the opportunity to progress and regress as required through different levels of resistance.
- Power Bands can also be used as a form of support when performing bodyweight exercises such as pull-ups and dips.
Black (2-7kg), Purple (7-13kg), Orange (13-25kg)