MyProtein – Zinc and Magnesium (270 capsules)
- Nutritional Info
- Reviews (0)
What is Zinc & Magnesium?
Our Zinc & Magnesium capsules are an excellent source of both minerals, making it easy to stay topped up on zinc and magnesium throughout the day. Zinc is an essential nutrient that aids many vital functions within your body. Since your body cannot naturally produce zinc, it must be obtained through either your diet or supplements. Magnesium occurs naturally in the body, and is essential to normal bodily function — making it highly important that you get enough of this micronutrient
- Normal functioning of the nervous system and muscle function
- A reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- helps the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
What are the benefits of Zinc & Magnesium Capsules?
There are a variety of benefits in taking a zinc supplement when you cannot obtain enough from diet alone. Zinc supports many of the most important functions within your body, including your metabolism, cognitive function, and immune system.
Zinc is also important to achieving your fitness goals, through aiding protein synthesis and supporting healthy bones.
Like zinc, there are many reasons to get enough magnesium into your diet. Magnesium can help you feel more awake by reducing tiredness and fatigue, as well as supporting your nervous system,
What’s more, magnesium supports normal muscle function – making it highly important to anyone pursuing a fitness ambition.
Our Zinc & Magnesium capsules are also a source of vitamin B6 and copper, containing additional health benefits like supporting red blood cell formation, and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Who are Zinc & Magnesium Capsules for?
Our Zinc & Magnesium capsules are perfect for anyone wanting a boost of these essential minerals in a super-convenient form.
We’ve also got those on a plant-based diet covered with our ZMA® capsules — our powerful, patented vitamin and mineral formula, containing both magnesium and zinc, in a vegan-friendly capsule.
- Zinc, vitamin B6, and copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, carbohydrate, and macronutrient metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Magnesium, vitamin B6, and copper contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
There are no reviews yet.