* 1 medium banana
* 1-2 scoops chocolate peanut protein powder
* 1-2 fistfuls of baby leaf spinach
* 1 level tablespoon (about 12g) of peanut butter
* 1 teaspoon of cacao nibs or cacao powder
* Top up with water.
* Sprinkle 1-2 crushed sugar-free Reese’s peanut butter cups on top (optional)
Tip: Using a frozen banana adds great texture to the shake
Bulk it up: For more calories use your choice of milk instead of topping up with just water.
Slim it down: For less calories use less peanut butter or use powdered peanut butter