Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of coronavirus Covid-19. It does this by minimising contact between potentially infected individuals and healthy individuals.
– Keep a space of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and other people
– Reduce interactions with people outside the workplace and home
– Reduce the number of people you meet every day
– Avoid communal sleeping areas
– Avoid crowded places
– Work from home if possible
– Do not shake hands or make close contact, if possible